Never put a board on my feet.
- Master the correct basic position on the board.
- Learn to slide by controlling the speed on both sides of the board.
- Manage my body in motion on the board on small descents that lead uphill.
- Execute the first curves.
For the little ones from 3 to 6 years Burton Snowboard has studied the Riglet System to facilitate the approach to this sport while having fun in safety.
Initial reference tracks: TSALY / BURTON RIGLET PARK (Baby runway)
Snowboarded at least a couple of times having gained control of speed whilst drifting.
- Manage the speed of the board
- Make full turns on blue slopes
- Learn the first easy freestyle tricks
Reference track: PRA NEYRON / ZEROTTA (Blue Slopes)
For those who curve on all slopes and have faced the first structures in the Snowpark.
- Tackle jumps and tricks in the increasingly complex Snowpark
- Try to lead the board on all slopes
Reference track: INTERNATIONAL / WHITE ROCKS (blue / red / black slopes)
FREERIDE Courmayeur Be Camp
Tutti i partecipanti potranno provare la gamma di tavole da freeride di Burton snowboards.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /web/htdocs/www.scuolascicourmayeur.com/home/page-prodotto.php on line 192